March 15, 2016

SISTER TAG!!!

Since I've been back in Atlanta, I've been soaking up yummy family goodness (follow me on Snapchat to see everyone)! My brother, who took my photos from this post, was in town last week and has since gone back to school. My youngest sister is here for the week, and she happily agreed to make a video with me :)

She looked up some tags and chose a Sister Tag set of questions, and we had a lot of fun making it. There was silliness and laughter, and I think you'll enjoy it.


Who can guess the age difference between her and me?

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel and like my videos!

P.S. What topics would you like me to talk about in future videos?

22 comments:

  1. Love the video! I think age diff is not more than 3 years! :)
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trang!

      3 years difference is your guess, huh? I'll let everyone else guess too.

      Delete
  2. Berry you haven't seen Marley & Me?? You shooooould!!! Enjoyed watching this.

    Epiphany29.com
    How I Styled My Sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, no o. I haven't seen it. I was never interested.

      Thanks for watching!

      Delete
  3. 8 years difference is my guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE ACTUALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun to watch; kinda made me miss my sister. I'd say you're 4-5 years apart. And you're both beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Damola. You are too sweet! Call your sister now!

      Delete
  6. Definitely more than 3 years difference sha.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just using good old marematics, if ur the first born, then, there's at least six years difference between you too. she strikes me as being about 23.
    she was too cute when she said she'll save her ID/bank card without knowing those can easily be replaced...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, that's a good guess. It's incorrect but still a good one.

      Delete
  8. This looked like fun, lol. I am guessing somewhere between 4 and 8 years difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Six years difference , I would guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww my favorite movie is Love Actually!! We have so much in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Actually is my favorite movie in the whole whole world!!!!! I downloaded all the soundtracks too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you about this post! Let's all learn and share our worlds.