November 4, 2015

New on Berry Dakara Blog

Hey everyone,

I announced this on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but forgot to do it here. I've added an EVENTS page to the blog.


I realized that a lot of times, you guys (and even me) find out about events too late - usually a day before, the day of, or even AFTER the event has passed.

I don't like that, so I want to keep you guys in-the-know about upcoming events. These are events that are more along the lines of those I would usually attend - not that I'll go to all of them o, but they're the kind of things I like to do.

So if you're organizing an event or a promoter and would like to have your event listed on my page, email me - berrydakara@gmail.com with your flyer and details. Please note that paid events attract a small charge, but will also be posted across my social media feeds.

5 comments:

  1. Oh..wow!!! Really thoughtful of you, Berry. Thank youuuu. God bless you!♡

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tag you in some. Great idea

    www.livinginlekki.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, it's always nice to know about an event that one would love to attend, before it happens rather than after. Seeing the fab post-event photographs and thinking "Oh! I wish I'd known about this" really sucks. Lol

    Well done Berry!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you about this post! Let's all learn and share our worlds.