July 7, 2015

Blessings in Disguise

Quick post here...
I woke up bright and early this morning, after snoozing only twice instead of three times. I had already gotten my stuff ready the night before - clothes, shoes, gym bag, food packs - so that I wouldn't spend too much time trying to figure out everything. So I was ready!

Unfortunately the person who usually brings to the gym next door to my office was running way late, 

so I decided to just drive myself. I got to my office, parked and walked over to the gym in the opposite building. I did 23 minutes on the elliptical/step machine, maybe 20 minutes of arms/upper body weights and stretched. My exercise clothes were soaked in sweat! Then I headed over to the showers, had a nice quick shower, and after drying off, it hits me...



I forgot my work clothes in the car!!!!!!!!!!

Blurry herck, why do such things happen to me?!?!

There was no way I was putting them sweaty gym clothes back on - hell to the nah dawg! So I wrapped my towel around my glorious bodacious body (yeah rigt), cracked open the bathroom door and hollered for the gym instructor to please help me get my clothes from the car. He was very nice and 10 minutes later, I had my clothes with me!!!

Now imagine if I had gone to work with the guy I usually follow... my clothes would have been nowhere near me!
That was you God!

Blessing in disguise yo!

23 comments:

  1. lol nice
    new post:http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/4-ways-to-style-jumpsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nice one. I've forgotten my clothes at home like 3 times in the last 6 months and had to drive back (20 minutes or more back and forth). Twice, I discovered before hitting the gym and the last was as I hopped out of the shower, similar to what just happened to you. That day I got to work for a little after 8 in the morning. Not funny at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly God works in Mysterious ways, you sometimes wonder how he gets everything figured out. Well, he is God..


    GABBY SPEAKS: 6 WAYS TO HEAL AFTER CHEATING

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooooooool. Berry ooooo. This got me laughing. Only thing that has made me smile/laugh today.

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol......funny story...and the faces aptly describe your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berry, please what gym do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm, I'm not sure who the operators are, but the one I go to is restricted to work employees. I'll get the name of the main gym.

      Delete
  7. Hi Beryy, pleaaseeeeee what gym do you use and its affordable right? looking for one sooo bad. I really do hope you reply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your facial expressions! You could pass for an actress.

    www.preciouscore.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you about this post! Let's all learn and share our worlds.