February 5, 2015

Berry Lovely Links

Hi Dahlings!

Sorry this is late :(




  1. Can someone please talk to Cakes so that we can be one of the Ripped and Rich Couples of Instagram? It'll be good for the heart and bank account, no?
  2. Of course ordering your wedding dress online is a GREAT IDEA... NOT!
  3. Check out this cool map of countries by population :)
  4. Morning Exercisers (like me) have these 10 Things in Common... 2 and 9 though, not so much for me. 
  5. For the bloggers, here's Choosing the Metrics You Assess Your Blog By Wisely.
  6. This is fun... Find the #1 Song on the Day You Were Born. Mine was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder. You can also check to see the #1 song at the time of your conception (hehehehehehehe). Mine was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie. I mean, only me - songs about love and togetherness? AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So I was born to "On my own by Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald"? No wonder im SOOO independent! Good to know!! Berry does know how to dig up some Fun facts for lovely links. Thanks dear. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I meet with this blogger. So amazing post

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, please check out my blog www.introvertgirle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you about this post! Let's all learn and share our worlds.