November 24, 2014

Our Relationship is OVER!!!

Sorry guys, no weekend post today.

I know this is deeply personal, but the only way I know how to handle my feelings without crumbling is to write.

I found out something towards the end of last week that has irreparably broken our relationship. I've left and I'm currently having withdrawal symptoms. What I found out wouldn't have been a big deal if it was just one time that it happened. I would have been able to live with it. I WAS living with it. It was just once, so I could overlook it and move on. But twice?! In less than one week?! After all the praises I've shouted? After all the noise I made?! After spending so much time. I feel used, abused, and so very stupid. But I'll be fine. I chose to walk away.


I found out when I checked the first phone - the one not used regularly. When I saw it, I was confused. I brought it up, but was made to believe it was just a mistake... just an error. Not a big deal. So I kept quiet about it. But when I checked the second phone - the primary phone - and saw that Candy Crush had also restarted from Level 1, I knew it was Time tooooooo say Goodbyeee. I didn't even think twice about it. I jut went to my Apps page and uninstalled.

BLURRY NONSENSE!

After finally passing stupid levels I'd been stuck on for almost a month, stupid Candy Crush goes and restarts?!?!?! GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT MESS!!! At least my addiction is over.

candy crush

Anyways, I'm in the market for a new game. Can you recommend any nice ones that won't reset themselves randomly and without warning?

Thanks and have a nice week.

*kisses*

30 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Really funny berry, it happened to my friend. She was devastated. but u have to get out of ur withdrawal mood. I have refreshed ur page over 6times waiting for weekend post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, what is their problem?! Someone said I should play it from the beginning - HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS!

      Sawry, I didn't do anything this weekend. :(

      Delete
  2. Was heartbroken. I was tempted to delete it also but started from the beginning like twice and it eventually restored my old game so I'm a happy bunny. Try candy crush soda...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Too late. Already uninstalled.

      And noooooooooooooooooooo to Candy Crush Soda! No more Candy Crush anything for me :p

      Delete
  3. Loool! I just knew it was going to be something else. -__-
    I don't play candy crush though so I probably wouldn't understand why people are so addicted to it

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too predictable to regular readers with these posts :p

      If you try it, you'll understand the addiction

      Delete
  4. (smiles)berry u so funny,u kept me reading with suspense.Some weekends are like that,when someone just has nothing to do or when you feel like you just want to stay away from events.Do have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it's true. Sometimes I just want to hide for a few weeks.

      Maybe I will for now... before Christmas activity overwhelms me.

      Delete
  5. Oh this candy crush that has gotten everyone hooked. I'm glad I never got involved in the first place... Berry sorrryyyy... happy hunting.

    Oh by the way, missed you on saturday.


    www.chloesmakeover.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, how did it go? Seen pictures on only 1 blog. I'll look through Instagram to see if anyone posted pics.

      There should be a Christmas thingy.

      Delete
  6. Haaaa berry looking forward to read ur post sad now,ddnt go to work today tot I would read one interesting gist (sad face)d way u were addicted to ur candy crush dats ow some of us r addicted to ur Monday gist nywayz till next week I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, sawry o. Maybe next week I'll have something - not sure yet though.

      Delete
  7. Looooooool you are not even serious!

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you ever signed into your Facebook page while you played you can just sign in again and it would backup otherwise good riddance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know but several people (my mum included) always threaten to delete people who send invitations to play Candy Crush on FB. Since I know the app does that when it's linked to FB, I decided not to link them. I hate spamming people.

      Delete
  9. Sorry Berry...cant really feel your pain much cos I dont play candy crush but it must have been devastating. Am sure you'll find a better game soon*hugs*. PS: I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pain is REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! But I'll be alright :D

      Thanks!

      Delete
  10. Everyone in my class Is addicted, my friend is even at level 305.... I don't get it though. Well take heart dear, you guys love was the undying type.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, when you start playing it you'll understand the addiction.

      Delete
  11. I have been stuck on one level for days now and I've been depressed...imagine it decides to restart....I might just shoot myself in the head. Hahahaha. Sorry Berry.

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you're stuck on a level for weeks and into months, then you'll know.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Maybe I should just check out all the games suggested...

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you about this post! Let's all learn and share our worlds.