August 28, 2014

Sooooooooo, I have a new boyfriend!

My dear dear friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the conscious uncoupling of myself and former flame, Flavor. We had a long run together and we will always remain friends and amicable towards each other. Unfortunately for Flavour, another Igbo brother has captured my heart for the moment. Just like with Flavour, this isn't a physical attraction - just an audio one, as in I'm attracted to his voice. Unlike Flavour though, this new flame scares me. I'm a little afraid because he seems quite dark inwardly. The way he looks, his videos, and even some of his music is questionable to me, but I just can't seem to stop listening to his album over and over and over again! This seems like a dangerous love to me. In fact, my favorite song on his album has to do with smoking weed (I'm assuming kush is weed, but I really don't know). And I'm only vaguely sure it's weed he's rapping about, because I don't understand Igbo.

*speaking of which, I need to learn how to speak or understand Igbo because of all these crushes*

Anyways, for now, there hasn't been any encounter with my new heart-throb, but once it happens, I will definitely let you know. And with that, here's my new boyfriend...


Source - Bella Naija

PHYNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even like light-skinned boys like that, and I definitely can't stand guys that smoke (unless they're Hollywood actors smoking in movies). I could  never have dated someone with a mohawk because my daddy would have chased him out of the house. So WHAT IS THE DEAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Somebody help me o! Aren't there any nice Igbo boys I can crush on that aren't married with 5 million children (P-Squared) or too into their bodies (Flavour) or so gangstalicious that my inner crunk shawty is even afraid (Phyno)?!?!?!

Wait o, there was that fine Bracket boy! *skips off to look for him*

In the meantime, Alobam! Obago! Whatever those mean. 

Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Fickle Berry. I thought Flavour was the only one?
    I think you just love bad boys. That's why you abandoned my Flavour for this Phyno Dude.why? why? why? Diaris...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm, I dunno about Flavour being the only one :p

      And this is just temporary. I'm sure I'll move on swiftly.

      Delete
  2. This is what came to my mind as I was reading this...
    Bad boys are no good
    Good boys are no fun
    Good knows that I should ......
    I love my Mr. Wrong.
    Hahahahaha.....I guess you are taking a walk on the wild side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berrrrrryyy....chai.
    You always crack me up. An igbo brother or two(or three) isnt bad for the system though. Don't worry Cakes would understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo!!!! Stay off!! He's mineeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa? No! You look like a saint! He's no good for you.

      Delete
  5. LOOOOL!!!

    OK! I don't even know who he is. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So berry your alter ego likes dark sided and suspicious looking boys..lol.
    I love his voice though. He must be on a permanent 'high' to have a voice like that...lol.

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL! I didn't even think about him being high. I only see the best in people :)

      Delete
  7. i LOVE phyno. as a musician sha, i have NO clue what hes saying but an igbo rapper? that can rhyme? im in. cos i like hiphop. i sha like phyno but berry u do know he is really small right? as in phyno is skinny and short!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skinny AND short? I don't like skinny but I can manage if he's tall. Okay, erm, it's going to be a 2-day crush. I can't deal with this.

      Delete
  8. LOOL.. Berry oh! Before I got to his name bit, I was like "don't say it's Phyno" and voila!
    Thank God you are married to Cakes hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Berry nooo...I thought we were friends. Comeon..you know phyno is mine even though I don't understand half of what he says and can't seem to smoke to save my life but then he's mine. I like him...please don't take him away from me.pleaseee

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But dear, I don't want him for long. You can tell it's a fleeting thing. Don't worry, I'll give him back to you when I'm tired.

      Delete
  10. Never listened to any if his songs before. Keep crushing on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phyno is a badass. He had me at Obago. I think obago means it has entered while alobam means my personal person. I love tall slim guys. I love me some phyno.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you are really funny. Hmmmm well any boy that makes you learn a language for him abeg that love na yimu
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you about this post! Let's all learn and share our worlds.