June 17, 2014

Growing Pains

Yesterday I complained about being fed up with the blog design, and most of you agreed. I've gone ahead and made a temporary change, because I was starting to feel claustrophobic with the old template. I say the change is temporary because I'm pretty sure this isn't what I want the final look to be like.

I'm still kinda iffy about the whole white, minimalist design but I literally gasp almost every time I see a blog with that design. I really just don't wanna be like errbawdy else.

Anyway, the point of this post is to let you know that you might be seeing something different the next time you come here. It's just part of the growing and maybe painful process.

Please bear, lion and tiger with me.

Yes, I'm corny and this calls for a song!!!

Jazmine Sullivan - Lions, Tigers, Bears :)


Meanwhile, did you see my cousin on the field yesterday?

P.S. It's been 10 minutes and I have buyers bloggers remorse about this blog template/design.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. kabari pride wikina - okaforJune 18, 2014 at 6:40 AM

    hehehehe@did you see my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to have a family reunion in HIS house!

      Delete
  2. Just followed you on bloglovin. Hope you follow me too :)

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!got tired of mine too and changed it..
    www.cheecheelive.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you about this post! Let's all learn and share our worlds.